Passing a tough time with pimples? Adopt the following hacks gathered by us from the dermatologists, regularly to see the magical changes.
Ways of discouraging pimple growth
- Wet the face with tepid water. Use your fingers to apply a gentle cleanser all over the face. Apply properly by moving your fingers in a circular motion. Avoid using a washcloth instead of fingers. Rinse the skin thoroughly and pat it dry with a soft towel.
- Figure out the type of your skin – oily or dry. If it’s dry then it’s more prone to have pimples because of the excessive production of oily sebum. However, in that case, you should use non comedogenic skin products.
- When you drink little volume of water, your body becomes dehydrated and signals your skin to produce more oil. And, as you know oily skin means – pimples. Therefore, we recommend you to drink sufficient volume of water from the moment you wake up in the morning till the moment you go to the bed.
- To avoid dehydration, only drinking water isn’t a fully effective method unless you stop exposing the skin to the sun for a long time. Keep in mind that the sun sucks the water from your body through vaporization thus causes dehydration.
- You should always keep the skiing moisturized with a premium quality moisturizer. Be sure that your moisturizer doesn’t contain any type of oil and synthetic redolent. These two elements cause skin pimples to a great extent.
- Wear makeup as little as possible to hide the pimples or for any other reasons. Remember that the contents contained in your make-up are often found responsible for the outgrowth of pimples.
But then, if you can’t go a day without wearing make-up, buy the make-up that is free from any kind of fragrance.
- Stop touching your skin now and then. Remember that your fingers are the abode of many grimes and germs. The grimes clog the pores and germs cause infection to the skin. Even before you wash the skin, wash your hands well before.
- Do you know what worse the pimple problem? It’s your uncareful popping of the pimple. Yes, you read that right. You simply popping often cause more infection and inflammation.
- Apply a few drops of tea tree oil to the inflamed area a few times a day. For more advantage, you can mix the oil with your daily used moisturizer or cleanser. Using the oil may be unsuitable to your skin; we mean this may cause irritation to your skin. In that case, stop using the oil anymore.
- Avoid taking foods and beverages, which are enriched in glycemic including chips and baked foods. Even we recommend you to lower the frequency of taking dairy foods. According to a study, the mentioned foods often trigger pimples.
We are not telling that our hacks are the ultimate secrets of keeping your skin pimple free. Not all may reap the equal benefit from these tips. In such a case, you better consult your dermatologists.