Although there are numerous methods of removing gel nail polish yet none of them or very few of them are completely effective with a complete safety of skin. Therefore, we decided to help you out from such a nasty situation and started looking for a perfect method.
What we have got for you after our weeks of research follows below in detail.
How to Remove Gel Nail Polish?
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton balls
- Manicure sticks
- Nail file
- Aluminium foil
- A dual-sided nail brush
Steps to follow
- Firstly, buff away the surface layer of manicure using a nail file. Keep rubbing it all over your nails until you feel like the last portion of the top coat is removed. Now, place each nail under a light for a further better inspection.
What do you think? Are there any remaining shiny patches? Then, you need to continue the buffing away. Otherwise, end this step.
- Fill a tiny pot or dish with nail polish remover. Dip 10 cotton balls into the solution.
- Place a cotton ball upon a nail and cover the nail portion with aluminium foil. This will ensure you a secure sitting of the cotton ball. As soon as you are done with all the 10 fingers, it’s time to halt for 20 minutes at least.
- Take off the foil pieces and cotton balls. Gently apply pressure all over every nail with a manicure stick. This must buff away the remaining coating.
- If unfortunately you find that a gentle pressure isn’t working, this means you must repeat step no 3.
- In the end, you may apply some cuticle oil all over every nail to keep the nails stronger and healthier.
In the end, our mere recommendation for you is – always use the premium quality nail products. Otherwise, your nail may undergo unexpected and irreversible damage.